QRS Opti™ 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
The Opti ambulatory blood pressure monitor has a compact and efficient design providing a cost-effective solution for monitoring your patients’ blood pressures outside the clinical environment. The Opti ABPM meets the highest standards of clinical accuracy and the OptiFit™ cuffs are engineered for patient comfort and compliance. The Opti monitor interfaces with Opti-Insight™ PC software for quick programming, data retrieval and report generation.
Opti 24-Hour ABPM adheres to the international standards. The Opti 24-Hour ABPM has been clinically validated to all three internationally recognized standards:
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) A/A
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ESH)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
OptiFit cuffs are available in 4 sizes to guarantee each patient’s comfort. The Opti 24-Hour ABPM Kit comes equipped with 2 sizes; the remaining 2 sizes are available as individual accessories or a Performance Pack is available which includes the Small Adult and Large Adult cuffs and a rechargeable battery pack. See accessories for additional details.
Opti-Insight creates a monitoring schedule tailored to an individual patient with up to 3 specific time periods. In addition, it generates customized clinical reports with clearly displayed ABP data in numerous graphical and/or tabular formats. The diagnostic report information includes all collected BP readings, heart rate, mean arterial pressure, pulse pressure, BP load and averages calculated for day, night and overall study.
Features & Benefits
- Affordable: Exceptional value conserves limited budget resources.
- Quick Setup: Oscillometric technology makes patient set-up easy, saving your staff time.
- Ready to Use: Use the system right away with included OptiFit cuff, accessories, batteries and Opti-Insight software.
- Data Security: BP data saved on flash memory means no lost data and no repeated studies.
- Low Power Consumption: Requires only two AA batteries, making the Opti much less expensive to operate than most alternatives.
- Patient Comfort: Adjustable maximum and dynamic inflate pressures enhance patient comfort and compliance.
Included with each Opti ABPM purchase:
- Opti ABP Monitor
- Opti-Insight Software
- Monitor pouch, waist belt and shoulder strap
- OptiFit Adult Cuff (25-35 cm range)
- OptiFit Adult Plus Cuff (33-40 cm range)
- Quick Start Guide